Yamaha Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a 2005 yz250f that i took my motor out to be rebuilt .Job done motors in only problem is the right oil line won't line up to the motor I've tried disconnected the oil line from the frame ,no luck.Any thing i missed ? Or process i don't know about . Any help will be great

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hey guys i have a 2005 yz250f that i took my motor out to be rebuilt .Job done motors in only problem is the right oil line won't line up to the motor I've tried disconnected the oil line from the frame ,no luck.Any thing i missed ? Or process i don't know about . Any help will be great
View attachment 1493
Looks real close. I think you should disconnect the other end, leave everything loose, put that end on first then try the other side. This is a complete guess not knowing or seeing the bike.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks real close. I think you should disconnect the other end, leave everything loose, put that end on first then try the other side. This is a complete guess not knowing or seeing the bike.
Thanks for the reply but that's how close i got with the other end off the line is touching the motor and the angle is off

1 - 6 of 6 Posts