Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have any design ideas, colors, etc.. for the first YamahaForum.com Tshirt and stickers please let us know in this thread.

Thank you! :wav:

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
I'd say make the shirts red with white lettering or blue with white lettering.
Maybe if you can put the tuning forks on the sleeves of t-shirts.

Here's a HORRIBLE sketch of what you could do. Maybe changing up the color combo to blue shirt/white letters or black shirt/white letters.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice input Chris. This tshirt remind me a Hustler one I have :) The only thing is we cannot use the Yamaha logo to avoid any copyright infringement.
Keep the good suggestions coming! I will prepare something very soon :)

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
The only thing is we cannot use the Yamaha logo to avoid any copyright infringement.
THAT'S GARBAGE. I WANT THE LOGO's.
Just kidding. Isn't there a way you can modify it somehow so that it will look close to the tuning forks but won't be what the logo is? I'm sure something can be done ;)

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I will do that and maybe a logo better than the original one haha j/k
I will surprise you guys! I just need some umm never mind for inspiration lol

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG I can't believe you have a Yamaha tattoo! :) Thank you for sharing the concept ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would be more than happy to put a design together. We are launching a new clothing line next week and I have some stuff that is not going to work with what we're doing but could work well here.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congratulations on launching your new clothing line:applause: Yes, that will be a great contribution and much appreciated. let us know when your apparel line is up :yourock:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll try to get something up tonight, might not happen. Me and the kid won 3 State Supermoto Championships today and I'm getting drunk.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations to the Trackstar1's family! :cheerleader: You have the right to get drunk and wasted, Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just a nice drawing I´ve found round there...

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
I'd say make the shirts red with white lettering or blue with white lettering.
Maybe if you can put the tuning forks on the sleeves of t-shirts.

Here's a HORRIBLE sketch of what you could do. Maybe changing up the color combo to blue shirt/white letters or black shirt/white letters.

Blue with white lettering please.

I'll try to get something up tonight, might not happen. Me and the kid won 3 State Supermoto Championships today and I'm getting drunk.
Kids and racing, thats where it starts!! GOOD JOB!

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Yes I will do that and maybe a logo better than the original one haha j/k
I will surprise you guys! I just need some umm never mind for inspiration lol
Hi Adam,
how do garment manufacturers get away with possible copyright infringement ? But if it's of any use perhaps I can talk to Andrew Smith (MD/CEO of YMUK (Yamaha Motor UK)) as before he worked for Yamaha he worked for a promotions company in Ludlow (UK) that produced clothing with the Yamaha logo on. He then became my sales rep and on to the job he has now .... perhaps he could give me some advice ?

A picture of Andrew but I guess just google Andrew Sith plus Yamaha for more info

Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We are not planning on using any logo or name to run into copyright infringement issues. However it will be nice of you if you can get us some advice on the matter... maybe we can get some kind of consent.
Thank you Jim!

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
We are not planning on using any logo or name to run into copyright infringement issues. However it will be nice of you if you can get us some advice on the matter... maybe we can get some kind of consent.
Thank you Jim!
Hi Adam,
I'll try to get hold of Andrew Smith & see how it worked .... if the garments need a UK address as their origin ... You have one !
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That will be great and thank you. Please note we are not planning on becoming an apparel store, this tshirt is just for our members.
Thank you again Jim!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts