Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pcs of my Zuma.
I have the 70cc big bore kit, 19 mm carb, aftermarket tires, aftermarket variator with my own custom weights I made. I couldnt get any off the shelf weights to give my zuma any mid to top end range. Kevlar belt and All the aftermarket stuff needed to keep it going.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, both my scooters

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Welcome to the forum QuickMick , nice toys you have. I could sure use one of those it would save me plenty on gas.

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Cool scooter. Probably would be a pain to haul my fat a$$ around town, that's why I had to step up to the 6. Do you need a license to ride that thing around on the streets?

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum QuickMick , nice toys you have. I could sure use one of those it would save me plenty on gas.
Thanks. I will post a pic of my 2 stroke blender I made in a bit.

Cool scooter. Probably would be a pain to haul my fat a$$ around town, that's why I had to step up to the 6. Do you need a license to ride that thing around on the streets?
Im 220 lbs 6'2" and it pulls me good.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice! looks like it gets up to speed pretty quick
Thanks, it does for a scooter.
Notice the blue one does not have rear turn signals that you can see. I did away with the stockers and incorporated it in the rear tail light lense.

I can post pics of this later, It was a easy mod that makes it look much better. I stopped there and havent done any cosmetic mods to it sense.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are your Zuma's liquid cooled like the 125's
Nope all air cooled. There is a kit out on the market for water cooling it like the RS50 Aprilla's. Mine runs fine without it.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, espically when you pull up to a car and make a pass.
Right now I need to buy another starter, Im having to kick start my Zuma because bumping up the compression has killed my stock starter.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all my name is brandon and I personally run an orange (repainted from blue) zuma with an 70cc athena aluminum cylinder with a tecnigas pipe (really wanted the stage 6 1200 but cant afford 1000 more to fully convert to watercooled plus with the noise my neighbors would kill me.), an over rev variator and a 24mm mikuni carb that tops at 60-65. :whoop:

Id love to upload pics but for the life of me I cant get them to upload :confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts