Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure most of the guys are waiting for such thread :) here you can post hot girls riding Yamaha Motor sports. please no naked pictures and keep it Yamaha oriented thread.

Yamaha Chicks:

·
Registered
39 Posts
OH-MY-GOD... :devil:
P.S.: Specially the last one (and some other) has left me breathless...

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, that's why I felt bad resizing her picture... so I left the original size :shehot:

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
DAMN! I won't be able to stand up for hours! haha So when are we going to make the NWS version of this in the VIP section? ;)

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha, it's nice to not be able to stand up for hours. You can start the NSFW version any time. I will check my hard drive and see if i have any to start the thread. I'm sure you have tons of them, don't be shy! :hifive:

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Sorry guys to sneak in :bunny: She's pretty but I'm not sure about the tattoo "kill famed" ?

You're not sorry. Don't lie. :mod::nono:

Besides, I'm sure plenty of guys on here have peaked in on the "Ladies Only" section

·
Premium Member
180 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes.. I edited the previous post and added one more picture to it, I don't want you to miss it :dribble: the late crew are into chicks, the early one are into games haha j/k

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
sick burn! haha I'm sure you will get some hate mail for that comment tomorrow

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sorry guys to sneak in :bunny: She's pretty but I'm not sure about the tattoo "kill famed" ?
I don't think there is many out there in which that ( or any ) tat on her would be a deal breaker. :iwo:

·
Registered
36 Posts
WHat the heck are you doing? Trying to give me a heart attack! Oh hell ya gotta die sometime. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts