Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Private spaceflight

I'm sure Adam, Jim and Eric are going. But anybody else?
Seems pretty cool, but the $200,000 price tag will not be for everybody. Hopefully the people that will go will come back with some really nice quality shots so we can see what it is like up there.
I think this is going to be one of those things that nobody will forget, but then again won't be around forever either.
The Concorde is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Much more expensive than the average flight across the ocean but was still within reach for some people that took some of the last few flights before the Concorde was placed into museums.

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you sure it's about arm rest space and not mandatory like SouthWest Airlines was doing? :lol:
Make sure to post up pics

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Private spaceflight

The Concorde is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Much more expensive than the average flight across the ocean but was still within reach for some people that took some of the last few flights before the Concorde was placed into museums.
Musemums ? my garage more like ! doesn't it take some polishing :smirk:
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
I will not go even if they offer it to me for free. I don't like to mess with the hight and especially space. that's the reason I don't like roller coasters and stuff.:crazy2:

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I will not go even if they offer it to me for free. I don't like to mess with the hight and especially space. that's the reason I don't like roller coasters and stuff.:crazy2:
Adam, you just don't like roller coasters because you don't want people to hear you scream like a little girl! :smirk:

·
Registered
82 Posts
That's a shame Adam.......
I'm a RollerCoaster Junkie!......:thumbsup:
Went on 1 of the Baddest coasters I've ever been on.......last year in Tampa @ Busch Gardens. 200ft. drop from a stand-still :eeek:.......can see the whole state of Florida from the top of that beast!:cool1:

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Went on 1 of the Baddest coasters I've ever been on.......last year in Tampa @ Busch Gardens. 200ft. drop from a stand-still :eeek:.......can see the whole state of Florida from the top of that beast!:cool1:
X2 on that! Busch gardens is 40 min form me. they stopped the free beer though! :banghead:

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Hell Yea! :banana::thumbsup: I love coasters!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts