Yamaha Forums banner

Which Yamaha Vehicle do you own/ride?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MOTOUP
17 Posts
You forgot the FZ6. The best bike Yamaha makes.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come one Guys don't get offended :) That's actually what I voted for too! FZ6 has a super sport based engine so your votes go to: Sport/Super Sport
Sorry if your toys are not listed, It's more technical than anything else...I wish I could add all the models :)
So we are the winners so far until all the ATVs guys showed up then we are dead :disco:

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Where do I tick a box ?

Let's see which is the most owned Yamaha product line in here :)
Hi Adam
There does not appear to be a 'none of the above' check box as I could not 'tick' any box you supplied how do I enter your poll ?
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Adam
There does not appear to be a 'none of the above' check box as I could not 'tick' any box you supplied how do I enter your poll ?
Regards Jim
If you cant find your ride or Yamaha product line listed you can choose: Others: Waverunners, Boats, etc and please specify which one we missed in this thread for consideration.
Again sorry guys if I missed something, this is the first forum poll. I promise the next one will make everyone happy :)

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
If you cant find your ride or Yamaha product line listed you can choose: Others: Waverunners, Boats, etc and please specify which one we missed in this thread for consideration.
Again sorry guys if I missed something, this is the first forum poll. I promise the next one will make everyone happy :)
Hi Adam,
having 'multiple rides' in the UK could end in up in a family fall out ! we would see it as 'a few bikes' but perhaps the inclusion of all Yamaha products sent to all parts or the world may satisfy your users ... unless you only want US input ?
Regards Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts