Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on now if you don't ride a scooter yourself you must know someone that does and would be interested in this forum. Lets recruit people. :riding:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice to see you Dave. I know you don't get to ride alot in the winter where your at. Been there afew time's.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Im here, I can pretty much walk you through anything you need to know with the Zuma's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2008 Mio

I ride a 2008 MIO in Thailand. Must be a scooter for every one of the 60 million population here . Yamaha & Honda dominate.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
My buddies dad works at the local yamaha shop so he gotta scooter to go around town on. We always jack around on it and pull wheelies and what not. Put some metal cleats on and they throw good sparks at 50 coming home from football practice lmao. Also good for midnight burger king runs. I don't ride it to often but i've been around on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Electric Scooter

As the issue of global warming has hounded the world for many years now, many large-scale measures have been taken and adopted in many countries in order to curb this problem and minimize its impact to mankind. People have resorted to ecologically-centered lifestyles in the hope of contributing to the efforts to save the environment.
In all these efforts, the Electric Scooter has emerged to become a widely-preferred alternative to the conventional petroleum-powered transport vehicles with the goal to significantly bring carbon emissions to as low as possible.
:mj:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm a Majesty rider ...have been for two years now.I have an 'o9 and I have 18k plus on the clock and need a new belt installed.I have the belt but need some in-put on the installation process! HELP!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts