Yamaha Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tottenham Hotspur beat Wigan 9 -1 (at soccer) that I guess that was a good game to watch .... how come LA Galaxy lost to Real Saltlake ? (I thought Real would be to into dinking Barley cup lol)
Regards Jim

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
...how come LA Galaxy lost to Real Saltlake ? (I thought Real would be to into dinking Barley cup lol)
Regards Jim
Cause Beckam was supposed to be "the savior" for the United States in terms of people finally watching soccer and yet turned out to be a dud. People still don't care about soccer here unless they are from Europe or Latin countries.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
was that a soccer or a rugby game? :ninja: I'm sure it was interesting to watch.
Beckam sucks, I never liked him even when he played for Real Madrid ad the national team, he just got lucky one time in the world cup scoring from a direct fowl.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cause Beckam was supposed to be "the savior" for the United States in terms of people finally watching soccer and yet turned out to be a dud. People still don't care about soccer here unless they are from Europe or Latin countries.
He's over the hill ... why did Man U get rid of him to Madrid ... in fact he has done the same as George Best did years before !!!
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
was that a soccer or a rugby game? :ninja: I'm sure it was interesting to watch.
Beckam sucks, I never liked him even when he played for Real Madrid ad the national team, he just got lucky one time in the world cup scoring from a direct fowl.
Soccer Adam,
I didn't realise that rugby had a following in the States if so thats something I'd like to watch do you play League or Union ?
Regards Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts