Yamaha Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to do some upgrades on my 2020 EX like putting wing mirrors on, adding a fish finder and I may end up doing the speaker system as well. I use the ski mainly for fishing in the ocean. I just need to know that if I order the EXR or EX Deluxe mirrors that they will fit on the standard EX. I know that the screw holes are already there (just covered)

I'm also wanting to add a fish finder/GPS. Has anyone added on on an EX before? Keen to see some pictures of how you've done it so I can look at doing similar.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm wanting to do some upgrades on my 2020 EX like putting wing mirrors on, adding a fish finder and I may end up doing the speaker system as well. I use the ski mainly for fishing in the ocean. I just need to know that if I order the EXR or EX Deluxe mirrors that they will fit on the standard EX. I know that the screw holes are already there (just covered)

I'm also wanting to add a fish finder/GPS. Has anyone added on on an EX before? Keen to see some pictures of how you've done it so I can look at doing similar.
I have a 2019 EX and added the EX Deluxe mirrors. Easy add to the ski and as you noted the screw holes are already there. I purchased the OEM mirrors and they ran like $36 each. You will have to buy the washer and nuts for the install, get stainless.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts