Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So idk if it's a teenager thing but I like the whole tunner secene. Don't get me wrong I LOVE good ole American muscle but I do like tunners too. I'm not talkin little 4 banger civics and other heaps like that I'm talkin 350z, supras, and TT's. So what's your favorite tunner???? Mine happens to be the Skyline!!!!

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Why a subie is a good choice:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHNEHjxdcSU]YouTube - Behold, the Power of Subaru WRX STI tows semi out of snow[/ame]

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow it didn't wheel hop or anything. I figured it would have to fight the hell out of that thing to budge it lol. It would be really cool if the thing was loaded down lol.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
So idk if it's a teenager thing but I like the whole tunner secene. Don't get me wrong I LOVE good ole American muscle but I do like tunners too. I'm not talkin little 4 banger civics and other heaps like that I'm talkin 350z, supras, and TT's. So what's your favorite tunner???? Mine happens to be the Skyline!!!!
How does that car get over sleeping policemen ? Speed bump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and not some one asleep in the station house :smirk:

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Man, when I lived in Japan, there were a MILLION skylines everywhere you could look! Not a big fan of the tuner world myself but do enjoy a pretty car that can go fast!
but does it do speed bumps ? :smirk:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts