Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What better way to celebrate my 100th post than to start a postwhore thread :notetoself:
I know this thread is going nowhere :deadend:, but I'm sure there will be some postwhores on here so here's the thread to post up your accomplishment

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Some of my R/C boats:

Me and my GP1200R back in 04 at jet ski world finals in Havasu. I was in 6th place untill I missed a bouy and it knocked me out of the running for finals. I was bummed.

Here is me on my Quad jumping a bonfire while intoxicated. It made it in a video called "The Addiction"

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
I like the toys, I didn't know you are into the R/C version too :) Nice GP1200R and jump on the bonfire lol I'm glad we didn't see it appear on trutv lol

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Oh QuickMick I forgot to ask what's the story of the "Bad Ass 2-Stroke Blende" ?
It started out as the Y2K cure for needing electricity to run the blender. It actually caught on and I ended up making about 6 of them and sold 4 of the 6. Everyone wanted one but with a starting price tag of 350 not many would walk the talk.

I did run into a few motorheads that actually wanted one and had the cash to take one home.
On guy told me to "Order the stuff" and build him one. I learned.. I told him to "Order the stuff, bring it to me and I will build him one"

My blender is lightly ported, big bore carb, tiny tach, expansion chamber and all stainless hardware.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What better way to celebrate my 100th post than to start a postwhore thread :notetoself:
I know this thread is going nowhere :deadend:, but I'm sure there will be some postwhores on here so here's the thread to post up your accomplishment
:bump: haha someone likes bieng in the spot light....lol nothing wrong with that...

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
:cheerleader::cheerleader:Chris :cheerleader::cheerleader: the Official YF post/arcade whore! nobody will beat his tetris/snake record.. well i'm talking about myself, I cant even get closer :(

·
Registered
36 Posts
After seeing all these toys mine seems pretty "old manish". But can yours cut the lawn? :doh:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts