Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
I just didn't mention the YFZ under the description. But all sport ATVs topics goes in here.
I will add it thou in the forum description :)
We can always improve the forum structure overtime and create specific sub-forums if we need to.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just didn't mention the YFZ under the description. But all sport ATVs topics goes in here.
I will add it thou in the forum description :)
We can always improve the forum structure overtime and create specific sub-forums if we need to.
yeah i can see where we need some sub forums at least... just alittle constructive critizim.... you dont have to take my work for it, hell i cant even spell that c word, and im the new guy ahahah

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
yeah i can see where we need some sub forums at least... just alittle constructive critizim.... you dont have to take my work for it, hell i cant even spell that c word, and im the new guy ahahah
I think we'll get some once we start expanding a little more. If you got any more suggestions, share them here: Suggestion box

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Yes we will be glad to add specific forums. Like mentioned by xzpolskix make your request with a short description and we'll add it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts