Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Pics fixed.

Next time, on the right side of the screen you got a section that says: LINKS TO SHARE THIS IMAGE.
You need to copy the Direct address and then insert it between

So in other words it would be

Let me know if you need any more help with posting pics from there

As far as the Camaro - It's coming along nicely man! Can't wait to see it completely done. Doing it all at home, including the painting?

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Everything has been at home so far. Engine bay painting was not as hard as I thought. Just need the right supplies and DEFFINATLY a sand blaster lol. Not sure as far as the final paint on the body. It would be hard and stressful, but do-able. I would have to do a lighter color because they are easier to paint. The hardest part would have to be tubbing the rear end or the roll cage. It's scary to weld on your cars body especially when your 16. Thanks for fixing the pics though.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Track worthy and SOMETIMES street driven. Hopefully gonna get a Ford Lightning next month so that will be my daily driver. The Camaro would have to much HP to drive easily on the streets and I think that it would always be a hassel more than anything. It will be street leagal though other than the tires.

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
So I'm guessing that thing is gonna be sittin on slicks since you said it's gonna be a bitch to drive on the streets?
Gonna mainly use it for 1/4 mile times?

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Great job, it's start shaping up :thumbsup:
I'm looking for a monte carlo, i keep checking craigslist if i find one it will be fun project.

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
I'd rock an El Camino. With the right engine, that thing will blows the doors off most cars built these days and did so back then too

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
I'd rock an El Camino. With the right engine, that thing will blows the doors off most cars built these days and did so back then too
ya but you can make most cars blow the dors off that El Camino! I bet adam can get his ferrari faster than a the El Camino! that thing is like driving a mini van! LOL which i am sure your old ass has one! LOL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts