Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator "Loose Nut" - From Houston, Texas
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You might ride a motorcycle, on or off rode, a scooter, a water craft, a snow mobile or any other recreational vehicle. You might ride daily, weekly, monthly or when ever you can. For me, I ride because I love it. I forget any life issues I might have when I'm in the wind. So, how about you? How about posting your rides. Could be a run around the block, maybe a grocery store run, many a quick run to the local park or friends house, an off road run or whatever. You can just tell us about your ride, maybe post a picture or make a video. I enjoy making videos of my rides. I'm not very good at video editing, but still try. Let's keep this thread active with everyone's ride report. If someone posts a ride that you can relate to or appreciate, hit the like button and/or make a comment. We have many different rider disciplines here, so this should be fun. I'll go first, this is a resent ride I took, actually have several other videos documenting the entire ride that I'll post later. The black line on the map is section the video is showing. Yes, it's OK to make fun of my poor video.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You might ride a motorcycle, on or off rode, a scooter, a water craft, a snow mobile or any other recreational vehicle. You might ride daily, weekly, monthly or when ever you can. For me, I ride because I love it. I forget any life issues I might have when I'm in the wind. So, how about you? How about posting your rides. Could be a run around the block, maybe a grocery store run, many a quick run to the local park or friends house, an off road run or whatever. You can just tell us about your ride, maybe post a picture or make a video. I enjoy making videos of my rides. I'm not very good at video editing, but still try. Let's keep this thread active with everyone's ride report. If someone posts a ride that you can relate to or appreciate, hit the like button and/or make a comment. We have many different rider disciplines here, so this should be fun. I'll go first, this is a resent ride I took, actually have several other videos documenting the entire ride that I'll post later. The black line on the map is section the video is showing. Yes, it's OK to make fun of my poor video.

Hi Lesblank - what camera were you using?

·
Administrator "Loose Nut" - From Houston, Texas
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have two Winbook cameras that are out of production.

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Bumper Camera accessory Automotive design

One is bike mounted and the other one on bike.

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Plant Vehicle

I have several friends with same camera and has worked well. Unfortunately no longer available. The replacement some are currently using is the Ion with good results.

Product Output device Font Screenshot Line

1 - 4 of 4 Posts