Yamaha Forums banner

tap tap tap..... is this thing on?

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  timsyfz 
#1 ·
Woohoo it works !

New guy to the forum (duh right). Got referred by another guy on here I wont say who it is (just in case he is a schmuck):doh:

Just kidding... I ride an 07 YFZ, my wife rides an 05 Raptor 350, son rides an 04 YFZ450, and my step son rides a 2000 Blaster..

So umm yeah I think we qualify as a Yamaha family !

Great place here, and I look forward to my stay !

#14 ·
I'm smelling kosher food in here :)

schmuck, a Yiddish word, has a range of meaning depending on context. In its most innocuous use, a schmuck is a person who does a stupid thing, in which case "dumb schmuck" is the appropriate expression.

A schmuck's behavior ranges from pesky and inconsiderate, to obnoxious and manipulative. A schmuck's personality type ranges from jerk to bastard.

Schmucky behavior also falls within a range of intentionality. Some schmucks carefully plan their bad behavior, some only a little, and some not at all. For example, the bastard may spend considerable time planning his bad deeds. In contrast, the dumb schmuck and the pesky behave badly without any forethought
source= http://www.schmucku.com/definition.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.