Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yamahaforum.com is growing and fast! :comic19:Thanks to all the members for making this possible. At the beginning of the forum, I wanted to add lotof sub-forums expl: atvs > Raptor, > Blaster etc, but i preferred to start small and then grow out.. maybe it's time to start adding them In order to better serve our members, offering a better forum structure will avoid confusion, adding specific sub-forums for specific Yamaha models and topics will help making this forum more user friendly and enhance its contents.
So far, We received two requests from QuickMick and JimR:
I would like to see sub forum in the PWC section for Peoples Rides/pics and videos, also another for ski and or engine builds.
I can see it getting pwc stuff cluttered in the bike section, to save on confusion.
I am thinking of your main Market (the US) .... is Vintage a bike 19 years old or as in the UK 25 years old ? So my gut feeling is to use the heading 'Older Yamaha's' and perhaps sub it with with pre 1990... Looking at Yamaha Clubs site there are loads of US users with older Yam's that could be converted to this forum but I guess the vintage tag is incorrect and if you wanted to be 'slick' you could then group below it i.e XS,XT,RD,DT,XV and so on I could produce a sub heading list if it would be any use to you.
Regards Jim
Thank you guys for the requests, I will add them very soon. Keep the good suggestions coming and together we make this place the best Yami forum ever!
Thank you :)

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Yamahaforum.com is growing and fast! :comic19:Thanks to all the members for making this possible. At the beginning of the forum, I wanted to add lotof sub-forums expl: atvs > Raptor, > Blaster etc, but i preferred to start small and then grow out.. maybe it's time to start adding them In order to better serve our members, offering a better forum structure will avoid confusion, adding specific sub-forums for specific Yamaha models and topics will help making this forum more user friendly and enhance its contents.
So far, We received two requests from QuickMick and JimR:
Thank you guys for the requests, I will add them very soon. Keep the good suggestions coming and together we make this place the best Yami forum ever!
Thank you :)
Hi Adam,
one point I have noticed the digest emails you receive are some what confusing. Is there away of emailing a thread contributor when a new comment is made to that thread & use the digest email to display fresh threads. As it is possible to switch off after the first line or so and miss that a thread has been added to .... perhaps send a mail using the subject "Reply to topic (or thread) - Chasing Sheep around a Welsh hillside with a Kodiak (thread title really, just thought I'd add a topic heading that could happen in the UK)
Regards Jim

·
Registered
66 Posts
i think in the racing section we should have on road and off road

·
Registered
53 Posts
The obvious sub-forums are the specific models sub-forums:

--> Yamaha Sport and Utility ATV
|- Raptor ^^
|- Raptor 700 ^^
|- Raptor 660 ^^
|- Raptor 350 ^^
|- Raptor 250 ^^
|- Raptor 90, 80 and 50 ^^
|- YFZ 450 ^^
|-etc..

:comic19:

·
Registered
66 Posts
i dont think we need to go that far into detail yet

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree REEDracing94, MOTOCROSS MAVERICK and I came up with the new ATV/UTV structure... let us know what do you think :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
the new atv section is great.. makes it more organized

1 - 7 of 7 Posts