Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

That’s so weird. I was just asking myself “Hey, I wonder if that guy drinks too much or needs to store fuel to please his woman that he constantly has sex with?” Thanks for clearing that up for all of us, it would have been awkward if I had to ask.

Early cloning method failures.

How did this guy find my Osh Kosh B’gosh overalls from when I was 4?

Yeah this may seem odd here, but what you don’t see is Sonic grabbing some mac-n-cheese, so its really not that weird.

It’s simple: We, uh, killed Batman.

“Where the hell is the cereal aisle?”

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
What's all this about ??? It's gone over my head !!!
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's all this about ??? It's gone over my head !!!
Regards Jim
I figured you wouldnt get it Jim. I will explain for you. Walmart is a giant store that has everything for around the house. I dont know what you have in the UK that is comparable, but I am sure you do. Well Walmart attracks all kinds of people, including a lot of ******** as you see. and there is a web site that is dedicated to the crazy people that shop at Walmart. As you can see these people are out of their minds some how. We as normal people take pictures of these crazy looking people and post them on the web site to have a laugh. LOL you cant help but look at those people and say what are they thinking. LOL

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
I figured you wouldnt get it Jim. I will explain for you. Walmart is a giant store that has everything for around the house. I dont know what you have in the UK that is comparable, but I am sure you do. Well Walmart attracks all kinds of people, including a lot of ******** as you see. and there is a web site that is dedicated to the crazy people that shop at Walmart. As you can see these people are out of their minds some how. We as normal people take pictures of these crazy looking people and post them on the web site to have a laugh. LOL you cant help but look at those people and say what are they thinking. LOL
Hi,
Walmart in the UK is ASDA (same company) Wal-Mart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
but I guess the normal ASDA shopper, from what I have seen doesn't look like this .... but I tend to use the CO OP The Co-operative - good for everyone as they tend to be better and I guess no nutters in the isles
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Yes, it's funny.. and I'm thinking about going to walmart and taking few pictures and submitting them to the site. Also me and Chris and MOTORCROSS MAVERICK working on similar project, to be released soon haha

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
what's excellent that's gross lol we need a brake from the ugly people of walmart then go back to the topic haha
we will back to people of walmart after the commercial...

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
I guess Tesco is as bad !

Regards Jim

1 - 20 of 35 Posts