Yamaha Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Are you asking about disorders that members have or have heard about?
do you guys really have all these disorders ... here we have to put up with people with 2 heads ... etc
Regards Jim

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
do you guys really have all these disorders ... here we have to put up with people with 2 heads ... etc
Regards Jim
Personally, a lot of "diseases" are bullshit to get people hopped up on drugs. Funny how 20 years ago when you couldn't sit still or focus (ADD and ADHD) you would just get the shit smacked out of you and you'd be fine. Now you have to be treated carefully and take certain pills. I'm still a fan of raising your kid and there won't be problems, but here in America everybody is too busy for everybody else and this is what we get.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the way im gonna raise my kid(s) will be tough love...learn the hard way..stick a fork in a power outlet get your ass shot 8 feet look, laugh and say "well you wont do that again now will you?"

BUT thats me...and ALOT of people dont agree with the way i wanna teach my kids (when ever i have em)

also bi-polar is BS (i know alot of "bipolar" people...and when i watch them i can see a BUILD to anger..not just i love you baby!! *smacks* I HATE YOU! like everyone says..i can see the build to anger..people just want pills and its really stupid...i think if you are in a ball form pain then u can have pills..but for everythign else (i hadda take rittlin and THREE other pills for 6 years cause of ADHD) can be a learn to live with it type of thing..i swear probably 90% of kids now a day are "ADD or ADHD"

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Yep. Hurry up and get to your closest doctor so he can get you doped up on drugs :rofl:
is it really that bad .... I'm glad I'm a Grandfather & don't have know/understand what's going on with the younger generations .... never had these problems in the '60's

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
It's garbage Jim. The doctors are under more and more pressure to get the people on some kind of drugs. It's ridiculous!
And what really pisses me off is that most drugs have side effects but some anti-depressents have a side effect of suicide! What kind of bullshit is that? Isn't an anti-depressent supposed to prevent suicidal thoughts?!

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
It's garbage Jim. The doctors are under more and more pressure to get the people on some kind of drugs. It's ridiculous!
And what really pisses me off is that most drugs have side effects but some anti-depressents have a side effect of suicide! What kind of bullshit is that? Isn't an anti-depressent supposed to prevent suicidal thoughts?!
Or perhaps the Doctors need to label people then invent the drugs to either fix or kill them ... like nicotine Nicotine
which seems to indicate it could be an anti depressant ... jobs for the boys I guess

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
The whole ADD/ADHD thing is nothing but a bunch of crap. It's just an excuse for kids in America to get dumber by the day. "I can't focus on my school work because I have ADD and that causes me to lose concentration." What a bunch of crap, even when I was in middle school that was enough to get your ass beat by your parents.
Now if a parent as much as raises his/her hand at the kid, they are labeled a bad parent and get punished for it even though the kid needs a good ass whoopin.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
The whole ADD/ADHD thing is nothing but a bunch of crap. It's just an excuse for kids in America to get dumber by the day. "I can't focus on my school work because I have ADD and that causes me to lose concentration." What a bunch of crap, even when I was in middle school that was enough to get your ass beat by your parents.
Now if a parent as much as raises his/her hand at the kid, they are labeled a bad parent and get punished for it even though the kid needs a good ass whoopin.
I totally agree ... I went to a public (Private) school Old Swinford Hospital -
the punishments there did me no harm at all and of course there were no parents involved .... just the Prefects & the Masters .... which in turn ment if you played up you were 'delt' with !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts