Yamaha Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we are starting to get more and more members weekly, I am gonna get the ball rolling for SHOWOFF starting in the month of March (as long as we get enough submissions).

Rules:
-Show between 3 and 5 pictures of your ride
-Include what upgrades have been made
-Cannot submit your ride more than 2 months in a row
-If you win SHOWOFF, you cannot enter your ride again for 1 year from the month you won
-Can only submit one ride, per member, per month
-All rides must be submitted to me via PM
-Each month, there MUST be at least 5 rides that are up for voting or else we will continue collecting rides til 5 spots fill up

Voting will usually be open for AT LEAST 15 days from the day we get 5 rides.
Winner will be announced on the last day of the month.
Winner will receive a FREE YamahaForum T-shirt.

Now get out there and get your rides all polished up and ready for submission. First SHOWOFF starts in just a few days!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Nobody like the shirts :rofl: Seriously, the contest in ON, submit pictures of your ride following the instructions.
Following this I will send a general email to members about this :thumbsup:
MDR: You need a shirt! :rofl: :ba-dum-cha:

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
I really want to enter and you are right I need a shirt badly but I havent got round to taking recent pictures of my quad. I'll buy a shirt of you soon adam it's good advertisment plus I want one anyway.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
I meant by "you need a shirt" participating in the contest and get the shirt not buying it! :p:

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Sorry, my old skool 300EX cant compete. Only other thing I have are ski's.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Um how about this for 3 entries? This is our lil group minus a few. We like the Yami's. Raptors and Shee's.

We have others, just have to find all the pics!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts