Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's your chance for your Yamaha toy/toys to get their 5 minutes of fame. Post up your pics.
Here are my 2 R6's:
The '99

and the '09

And here they are together:

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice toy YamiChick. Wish I had somewhere to ride one of those around here, but since I don't I gotta keep it to the street beasts

·
Registered
55 Posts
My baby

Wifes Raptor (with son on it) and the Blaster

Sons YFZ (right when he bought it) Mods coming this week for it)

Sons old race Blaster

·
Registered
55 Posts
The white YFZ is only a few days from MGC a arms, and new Work Pro shocks... And like a week away from nerfs, and will have a set of Razrs around it for spring racing season...

Those pics will come soon enough as Im sure my kid will be over here soon too.

·
Registered
66 Posts
more of mine

·
Premium Member
317 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
This is my 95 Super Jet, I have done alot of stuff to this ski and will get into that later.
2nd photo is my Blaster and Blaster 2. These are the only pics I have of them here at work.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Here is my Honda 300ex. I bought it off the show room floor back in 95. Remember, this is before the 400Ex and the Raptor days.
2nd pic is of my shop and all my toys.
I no loger have the FZR and the Yellow Zuma.

3rd pic is of my Super Jet when I first got her. I had to remove the stock graphics.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Really cool that you still have something from the old days and are the original owner. Sure gives you a good idea of how far things have come

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
it is a yamaha blaster....
I thought everyone would know lol:doh:
haha, with the cut front fenders, that was throwing me off.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Really cool that you still have something from the old days and are the original owner. Sure gives you a good idea of how far things have come
Yea I know what you mean. I have put my 300 through everything.
Floated it across streams and creeks, stuck in mud so bad it was hell getting it out. Ripped the right lower a arm off the frame in a bad wipe out that I ended up breaking my wrist when I flew off doing damn near wot.
Even been on the local race tracks here in Houston.

However, your R6's are more impressive.

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
...However, your R6's are more impressive.
Don't get me wrong, I love them but the '09 is obviously new and the '99 was bought recently. Anybody can buy something new and hang onto it for a year or two, but it takes real commitment to hang onto it for 10+ years.
They're fast, but that's about it :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts