Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably not very accurate, but according to MCN.com (motorcyclenews.com) they got a small glimpse of what the 2011 R6 could be looking like and I'm not really too crazy about it.

Here's the link to the article:
Linky

ANOTHER POSSIBLE RENDERING IN POST #4!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
I'm sure if it came with 200hp you will love it :) also it's probably very accurate Yamaha needs to make some sales from Rossi, the legend in case he decides to leave them for good next year.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Hi Chris,
I see you look at the Uk's comic's web pages ... they are on average 75% right so I guess come 2011 the R6 will become the R69 (for couples lol) ... So just read in a element of truth into the article
Regards Jim

·
Registered
3 Posts
2011 Yamaha R6

Probably not very accurate, but according to MCN.com (motorcyclenews.com) they got a small glimpse of what the 2011 R6 could be looking like and I'm not really too crazy about it.

Here's the link to the article:
Linky

ANOTHER POSSIBLE RENDERING IN POST #4!

I think that both of these bikes designs are to kill for honestly...they don't look...."Japanese" as much as let's say the ZX10R or the GSXR-1000.
They have a hint of "richness" and pure speed look to them.

Keep the shiny side up! :banana:

·
Registered
1 Posts
ur yamaha

Hi Chris,
I see you look at the Uk's comic's web pages ... they are on average 75% right so I guess come 2011 the R6 will become the R69 (for couples lol) ... So just read in a element of truth into the article
Regards Jim
so It only can do 100 in second,mine does that in 1st,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts