Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It doesn’t have to be the most beautiful photograph in the world or the best composed. It can be a picture of an apple you are about to eat or something, anything that captures your attention. you may post several pictures if they are related.
I start this thread by few pictures I took yesterday in Miami.

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Rub it in guys. I'd take some pictures, but seeing leaves on the group covered in frost isn't my idea of "picture of the day" hahahaha

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
You guys make me hate Arizona that much more, haha. Anybody want a picture of my dirt yard? :doh:

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
A cactus that was in bloom near my daughters bus stop

My Rappy after I got my HIDs installed

When our fire suppression system got shorted in the hanger and covered all our aircraft in foam at 2am (if you look hard you can see me standing under the wing)

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
:applause: :yikes:

How did you guys go about cleaning that stuff up?
We had to use a fire truck hose to try and disperse as much of the foam as possible, and then we used good old fanshioned pushbrooms to push it all outside so we could start getting it out of our toolboxes, computers, aircraft forms, etc. Needless to say it took a while. Don't want to do that again! haha

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
You guys make me hate Arizona that much more, haha. Anybody want a picture of my dirt yard? :doh:
Don't even start. I've been to arizona multiple times (that's were my gramps lives) and there is no better place. Plus being that close to Gordon's Well Glamis Octilio and whatever else is out there is sick as it gets.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
I ran across this pic this morning, I thought it was pretty cool.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Don't even start. I've been to arizona multiple times (that's were my gramps lives) and there is no better place. Plus being that close to Gordon's Well Glamis Octilio and whatever else is out there is sick as it gets.
Tucson is like Disneyland.....It's nice to visit once in a while, but after a while you just wanna go the [email protected]$k home! I would rather go back to Korea then stay here, lol. I've been here since '04. I'm ready to move back to Oregon, my homestate.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Agree. I'd take a picture around here but all you'll get are houses and busy streets.
THAT'S IT, I'M MOVING :)
Yea I think the city is a better place for that R-6. My cousin had a Gixxer for maybe a month when he laid it over on our country roads. At every 4 way or t in the road there is ushally a pile of rocks laying across for some reason. They are small and VERY slick. He said it was up around 100 but not sure on the exact speed when the rocks decided they didn't like super bikes lol. He got off easy with 1 week in the hospital. Coulda been way worse if you ask me.:vl:

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Not like I took this one but I think it's funny :)
How did you get a photo of me in the workshop ?
Regards Jim

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just got back from outside and decited to take a pic wile i was out. the snow wasnt to bad but i dont like it.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts