Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of early 60's 250 models:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8VgUTGH2bI&feature=PlayList&p=8B4675C166A3B0F9&index=7"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8VgU...A3B0F9&index=7[/ame]

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
I'd love to get my hands on one of those. It'd be cool as hell to have that sitting in the garage waiting to be taken out.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I'd love to get my hands on one of those. It'd be cool as hell to have that sitting in the garage waiting to be taken out.
Especially if they were still $600!

·
Premium Member
317 Posts

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Funny you say that. There's a dude around me that's selling a 1960's for around a grand. If only I had a garage, I'd take it but no such luck

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Hi All,
makes me laugh that the L1 was missed out from the advert perhaps Western Union couldn't handle the L1 as their customers may not survive the experiance! and as Western Union (in the UK) are someone to aviod the bikes were bought on HP .. which from my point of view ran me through my 'public school' education (HP paid for that) and insured (correctly or not ?) that all Yamaha bikes (they paid for my education) will be looked after and to a degree in the UK but I guess some products never made it to the Sates
Regards Jim

·
Registered
8 Posts
There's nothing like that classic '60's style I tell ya. I'm hoping for a YDS as my next project!! Sweet bike man!! Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
How old are you?? where did you get this pic from.. Other than looking for that riode, I loved the lady in it.. :p And the bike below is just awesome..!! You are very lucky dude.. :p

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
How old are you?? where did you get this pic from.. Other than looking for that riode, I loved the lady in it.. :p And the bike below is just awesome..!! You are very lucky dude.. :p
If your only purpose on this site is to promote your own, then you will not be around very long. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts