Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
If I can find a Kia Soul to rent out for the day, me and a buddy will dress up as hamsters and go driving around. Figure since Kia is advertising the hamsters and I've NEVER seen one on the road it would give people a good laugh

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I'm just going to be a Vampire. I hate shopping so I pretty much just picked the first thing I saw, lol. The costume cost me a small fortune (2 bills) so I figure I can just wear it for a few years to get my money out of it. You know what that means for the future? LESS SHOPPING! haha. Depending how drunk I get I might end up in my birthday suit anyway. Only time will tell......

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
My daughter is going to be a princess this year. She picked out a costume that has a princess dress, and when you push a button, the skirt flashes with fiber optic cables. I'm sure it will give me a epileptic seizure by the end of the night, but it looks cute.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.