Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

this is partially a new member post but also a question.

I recently sold a house and am going to finally spend a bit of money on myself and upgrade my motorcycle. I’ve had years of dual sport and enduro experience. I’ve ridden faster bikes but never owned one but I’m going to change that.

right now I’m in the planning phase of my purchase. Ive used bikes with Power Commanders and without and it’s something I definitely want one. However, I’ve noticed that dynojetdoesn’t have a listing for PCs past 2021. Is there something I’m missing? I can’t tell if there is some reason that it’s no longer available for the 2022 model or it’s just not available yet for the year (even though we are halfway through it).

if someone has some information that could help, let me know! Sorry if this Is an idiot question. I’m just entering a different world of motorcycles. Also I’m on my phone so apologies for typos or autocorrect

thanks!

kaho man guy

·
Administrator "Loose Nut" - From Houston, Texas
308 Posts
Did you contact them? Sometimes it takes a while for websites to update. Also remember, it takes the aftermarket a while to secure a bike, write the software and test. The major companies do it right before release.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts