Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So any of you guys (or gals) got anything to fess up to????:banana: Adam probably don't I heard he was pretty boring :p:. So what did yall do for New Years? I skipped out on the party thing this year but still had a good time. I would even it up and tell yall what I did but that's classified information between me and the old lady :smirk:.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
So any of you guys (or gals) got anything to fess up to????:banana: Adam probably don't I heard he was pretty boring :p:. So what did yall do for New Years? I skipped out on the party thing this year but still had a good time. I would even it up and tell yall what I did but that's classified information between me and the old lady :smirk:.
no photo's then ?? whens the christening ?
Regards Jim

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Nothing exciting. Stayed home with the wifey and a buddy came over with his girlie. Between me, my buddy and his girlie we went through 2 bottles of goose, around 15 cans of red bull and a bottle of bubbly.
My buddy has always been proud of not puking up after drinking but that streak came to an end on New Years morning. At about 2 am I handed him a jager bucket (infamous at my house because everytime someone gets one, it gets used) and about 20 minutes later it was a quarter full.

That's the only story I got. Good times though. Hopefully somebody else has something. I'll try to post up a pic in the next day or two

1 - 3 of 3 Posts