Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator "Loose Nut" - From Houston, Texas
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello all. I'm a long time Yamaha owner and motorcyclist. Been on cruisers and touring bike the last few years. My most resent Yamaha was a 2001 Vstar 1100 that I but 65k miles on it in 5 years. I like recording my rides and attempt to edit them to be watchable, sometimes I'm semi successful. You might have notice that I'm an Administrator with a nick name of "Loose Nut" I've been on staff of multiple Verticalscope forums for a while now and enjoy the position. There has not been an active Moderator and Administrator here for a while. The reason doesn't matter. I'm here to assist in keeping the site free of spam and smooth operating. I'm very familiar with the workings of the new format that resently was started. If you have any issues of concerns please message me or start a thread on:
I will address all reports in a timely manner. I will be one the forum thru out the day (I work full time) with a deep dive in the evenings. Now a little about the "Loose Nut". I got the nick name years ago in my racing days from my somewhat unorthodox riding style. So please, reach out to me, I'm here to assist.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts