Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator "Loose Nut" - From Houston, Texas
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to welcome @Tinsnips to the forum staff. I've been on several forums with him as staff and have enjoyed his knowledge. We will all benefit from his dedication to help others. With all that said, it's about time he bought a true bike and not just working on his brand X stuff.

·
Super Moderator
1986 FZ 600
34 Posts
Hahahaha. Thanks Les. I’m glad I finally got a “real bike”. Like Les said, I have been a GSXR guy - currently an ‘89 1100 is my daily ride. In my defence, my first bike was a JT-1 mini enduro and it still holds the title as the most fun I ever rode. I did start on a Yamaha.

I look forward to talking with you all.

·
Registered
Way too many to list....
164 Posts
Welcome sir , hope to be NOT hearing from you .. for obvious reasons . I will try to stay on your good side LOL ... There are mostly good moderators . 1 I don't care for , but I am no longer on that site . Personal choice ..... Have a great day .....

·
Super Moderator
1986 FZ 600
34 Posts
Welcome sir , hope to be NOT hearing from you .. for obvious reasons . I will try to stay on your good side LOL ... There are mostly good moderators . 1 I don't care for , but I am no longer on that site . Personal choice ..... Have a great day .....
Thanks. I’ve enjoyed your posts and learned a thing or two. You don’t have to worry, I am not that kind of mod, I’ve left sites before too. Well, unless you are a spammer - I hate those guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts