Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up yall. I been ridding 3 years now. I got 2 Warriors. Just wanted to interduce myself. Yamichick told me to come her so either thank her or bitch at her(depends if yall like me or not). If ya guys haven't checked out bluetraxx.com hit it up sometime. Same basic thing with some cool guys on it to talk to. Anyone here from bluetraxx. BT FO LIFE!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Midwest Trail Rider, welcome in here and please don't bitch at me and I'm sure you will thank me for mentioning YF to you. Have fun, show us your ride and what you got :)
I'm also from BT and othe forums but I'm trying to help spreading the word as i dont get banned or kicked out lol
Have fun

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Welcome Midwest Trail Rider, to Yamaha Forum! It's great to have another of Shelly's cohorts on the site. If she keeps this up this site will be huge in no time! So yeah......lets see pics of those Warriors!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Midwest Trail Rider Welcome to YF! We are cooler to talk to than the rest of the world! j/k I'm sure they are nice over there.
Welcome and feel free to show us your toys!

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
No, she's Indian.. close enough :smirk:
don't mess with them redskins :smirk: ... but it's etiquette to welcome someone irrespective of the dates involved, don't forget the first time you used a forum ... did you even notice the dates :doh2: I didn't ! is India close to me ? I thought the closest I have is a take out .... other than that I guess Bombay is a good 5 hours flying from here ! lol
Regards Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts