Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started a thread on the TTR forum about a new to me project bike, a 2005 ttr125le that I acquired yesterday and need to get it running.

I've been riding Street bikes since about 2001, starting with a 1982-1984 Kz440 and then I bought my 2003 Suzuki SV650s new off the showroom floor and currently have about 30,000 miles on it. I've owned a late 90's Blaster for a few years a long time ago and have only recently gotten back into dirt bikes, mountain bikes, and atv's, now that my almost eleven year old son is big enough to go out and play with me. I went to Majestic Trails in Northern PA earlier this summer and rode a buddy's ttr 230 for the afternoon and I had a blast. A couple of weeks ago, a coworker invited me, my wife, and our kid to go ride around his farm on his atv's and razor 800 SXS and I'm hooked again. I love riding mountain bikes too, but motorized fun just can't be beat.

·
Registered
Way too many to list....
292 Posts
I just started a thread on the TTR forum about a new to me project bike, a 2005 ttr125le that I acquired yesterday and need to get it running.

I've been riding Street bikes since about 2001, starting with a 1982-1984 Kz440 and then I bought my 2003 Suzuki SV650s new off the showroom floor and currently have about 30,000 miles on it. I've owned a late 90's Blaster for a few years a long time ago and have only recently gotten back into dirt bikes, mountain bikes, and atv's, now that my almost eleven year old son is big enough to go out and play with me. I went to Majestic Trails in Northern PA earlier this summer and rode a buddy's ttr 230 for the afternoon and I had a blast. A couple of weeks ago, a coworker invited me, my wife, and our kid to go ride around his farm on his atv's and razor 800 SXS and I'm hooked again. I love riding mountain bikes too, but motorized fun just can't be beat.
Where did you go ? We're here to help .....,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts