Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SWM, 34, Looking for SWF, 22-48, Nymphomaniac, Multi-Millionaire, Double Jointed Gymnast, D or DD cup, that owns her own brewery.

Oh sh!t, wrong site...

I'm Roger and I've been riding bikes since I was a kid, and currently own a couple Yamaha's and a KTM. I do A LOT of long distance dual sport riding and a lot of riding in the mountains. I like the technical stuff as speed has never been something I've been all that interested in. Acceleration is where it's at for me. I'm a member of a few other forums like ADVRider, SDAR, BBTR, and the like.

My bikes:
07 Yamaha WR450F
99 Yamaha R6
02 KTM 640 LC4e

Some pics of the bikes:

WR450:

R6: (On left)

KTM 640 Enduro:

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nice set of bikes.
Just out of curiosity, why did you mod the lights on your R6 to only have one light on?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the site. Nice set of bikes.
Just out of curiosity, why did you mod the lights on your R6 to only have one light on?
That my friend is the mod I call, 'Strega was too lazy to replace the bulb' mod. :)

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Nice intro! Welcome YF and nice collection. are you only required to have one light in PA? lol j/k
Welcome Roger! :howdy:

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Like everyone has already stated, welcome to the site Roger! Looks to me like we are looking for the same girl! lol Let the race begin :muahaha:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Make that 4 bikes....

I'm now the owner of a 98 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure

-Custom rallye exhaust
-FCR39MXII carb (JD jet kit, R&D mixture screw, Honda diaphram).
-30mm risers by loaded
-12V outlet on left of console.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Nice bike! What kind of riding do you do? I can guess a little from the pic, but it looks like you ride over long distances.
I do a lot of Dual Sport and Adventure riding. The difference between the two, I guess is that usually a Dual Sport ride you go out and ride and come back to the same place at night, and for Adventure riding, they are multi day trips not staying in the same place every night.

The last trip I did was on my KTM 640 Enduro with my buddy Chris on his KTM 620 Adventure (The bike I just bought). This is his ride report on ADVRider. I took the pics so he was required to do the write up :)

Looped the Grand Canyon out of Vegas - ADVrider

The entire gallery of pics is here:

http://www.stregalicious.com/moto/gc09/gallery/

The idea now that I have the 620 Adventure is that I will convert the 640 to a Super Moto, so not sure if I'll keep the R6 and track it out, or sell it. *shrug*

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
I do a lot of Dual Sport and Adventure riding. The difference between the two, I guess is that usually a Dual Sport ride you go out and ride and come back to the same place at night, and for Adventure riding, they are multi day trips not staying in the same place every night.

The last trip I did was on my KTM 640 Enduro with my buddy Chris on his KTM 620 Adventure (The bike I just bought). This is his ride report on ADVRider. I took the pics so he was required to do the write up :)

Looped the Grand Canyon out of Vegas - ADVrider

The entire gallery of pics is here:

Circling the Grand Canyon - 2009
That sounds awesome! I think I could get into that! Nice pics!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts