Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys if you couldn't access YF this morning, the issue was with the datacenter where our server is. This gives me the idea of setting up an alternate page for the site status, just in case if any problem occurs.
here's the issue description according to our datacenter:
This morning we found some networking issues causing downtime with the postal cluster, where file server links hosting customer data were having delays, and for the homie cluster some servers were having issues to start normally. We found the networking problem and have added additional hardware to handle the higher than expected file server traffic. We are monitoring it further and cleaning up any servers that currently are having problems related to this. When our monitoring system shows things all fixed up, we will resolve this post. Our apologies for the downtime this morning.
Apologies for the inconvenience and yes we ar back.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Sorry guys if you couldn't access YF this morning, the issue was with the datacenter where our server is. This gives me the idea of setting up an alternate page for the site status, just in case if any problem occurs.
here's the issue description according to our datacenter:
Apologies for the inconvenience and yes we ar back.
I guess they need to upgrade the 386 to a 486 or push the boat out & have a pentium LOL
I thought it was this afternoon ?? I'm more senile than I thought
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry this morning in the US was your afternoon :) I don't think we need to upgrade the server, it's pretty capable of handling the current traffic and even more. I will be happy to reach that point and we will oneday.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Sorry this morning in the US was your afternoon :) I don't think we need to upgrade the server, it's pretty capable of handling the current traffic and even more. I will be happy to reach that point and we will oneday.
Sorry British Humour ... so you have pentium's in the states LOL
Regards Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts