Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can you let your NBA team set a NEW record for consecutive losses to start the season?

For those that don't follow the NBA, the NJ Nets are now in 1st place for starting the season with the most losses in a row: 0-18. The previous record was going 0-17 done by 2 teams (late 80's Miami Heat and late 90's LA Clippers). But now those teams no longer need to worry about being the worst starting team EVER in the NBA with a loss to the Dallas Mavericks last night.

But at least you guys were able to set a record this year :p:

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
I wear a jersey is that bad ?

oh err
it must be an age thing I wear a jersey lol .. but think Aston Villa are in the league cup semi finals if they win the semi they face Manchester United or Manchester City in the final ... gues Aston are another Jersey side
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
I laugh every time i see the nets play cause I know they will lose every time... why bother getting the hopes up on a team that cant win...
I wonder Which team will be the 1st to LOSE TO THE NEW JERSEY NETS lol

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kidna feels like the Miami Dolphins a few years ago huh Adam? Or the Buccaneers this year? LMAO

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Well one reason is we don't live in the African Americans Heaven as you do. I always wondered why they don't change the "American football" to "African American Football" :banana:

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So the Nets aren't really doing all that hot with a record of 2 wins and 26 losses. After their record setting 18 straight losses to start a season, they are now in a fight with Chicago for the crappiest team this year.
The Chicago Bulls (remember the team that won 6 championships in the 90's with a guy named Michael Jordan?) have last night made the team look like crap.
After being up by 35 points in the 3rd, I switched back to the MNF game between the Giants and 'Skins thinking the Bulls had the game wrapped up. Come to find out that they lost the game with a final score of 102-98. That is the biggest comeback in 13 (THIRTEEN) years.
I say we start our own team and show these guys whats up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts