Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How it was the day I first got it...

How it is as off today...

Circuit day at Cheste one month (and just 1.600kms) after getting it:

Circuit day at Albacete a little bit more than a year (and 11.000kms) after:

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Love the color combination of your bike. You guys don't need to tape up your headlights when you are on the track? Here in the states, you need to disconnect the headlights and taillight (so they don't light up) and tape up the headlights and taillight so in case you go down, you won't be leaving the debris behind.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It´s something up to the organizator of the track day (I went ready to put some stripe on top of it but, as long as I was not asked to do so I decided not to have to remove it afterwards... :tongue:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
No... Not at all...

P.S.: Well, here it is with its passenger peg plug covers (installed today after a shower:tongue:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you guys!!!
P.S.: Specially to you Chris!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks!!!!! :applause.:
P.S.: As requested... Just a couple of couples of pics of that track day in Albacete last summer...

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Cool stuff. How many track days have you done?
Also - you guys aren't told to take down the mirrors when you get out onto the track or turn off your headlights?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Just 2... 1 in May2008 and 1 in July 2009...

P.S.: I wasn´t told to do so but, personally, I have to recognise that it should have been logic...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Latest items addition... Carbon fiber fuel tank sliders (just in case I fall they are supposed to avoid the bike gets burned due to the tank being broken, fuel exposed to potential sparks caused by the friction between tarmac and the tank itself... I´ve seen several videos of R6Rs absolutely lost in fire due to that...)

P.S.: It is just the Yamaha logo what is still missing (I´ll paste them onto the sliders using double sided adhesive strip.)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No problem. Now go out and get us more of those track pics ;)
This is the one I like the most...

In fact it is my avatar, as well as the wallpaper I´m using at work (by the way, awfully bussy currently...)

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Good call on the tank protectors. That's the only problem with the R6's however I still think it's the best looking 600 out there, even if it can burst into flames if someone goes down

Bike looks good man. Any plans on exhaust?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not serious ones... I like the Mivv Devil Full Carbon:

But as I said before... Not seriously considering it (unless somebody comes with it for me on my birthday... :smirk:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I hope is is standard (same as series') mounted... Otherwise, I don't want it at all...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts