Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from Michigan and work in the automotive power train development sector. I currently do diesel combustion, calibration and after treatment research and development.
However, my true interests are 4 and 2 cycle R & D work. I do my own work in a fully equipped machine, welding, flow bench area, and dynamometer shop that’s approximately 1500 square feet. We are capably of dyno tuning bikes/ATVs up to 750bhp with real time wide band O2 meter. We also have a mobile land and Sea ATV/motorcycle dyno that we use at bike nights at various locations in MI.
We have built a wide range of two and four cycle engines. We have developed several engine packages using our in house dynamometer development program.
I have a website that’s currently under construction and should be done shortly.
Thanks
I also have several freinds in the industry; including Mat Shearer, Vito and several others.
Flickr: kennedy_power's Photostream

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Hi kennedy_power - Welcome to YamahaForum. It sounds like you are into serious and advanced stuff (R&D). Please fee free to share with us pictures of your projects here.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
I am from Michigan and work in the automotive power train development sector. I currently do diesel combustion, calibration and after treatment research and development.
However, my true interests are 4 and 2 cycle R & D work. I do my own work in a fully equipped machine, welding, flow bench area, and dynamometer shop that’s approximately 1500 square feet. We are capably of dyno tuning bikes/ATVs up to 750bhp with real time wide band O2 meter. We also have a mobile land and Sea ATV/motorcycle dyno that we use at bike nights at various locations in MI.
We have built a wide range of two and four cycle engines. We have developed several engine packages using our in house dynamometer development program.
I have a website that’s currently under construction and should be done shortly.
Thanks
I also have several freinds in the industry; including Mat Shearer, Vito and several others.
Flickr: kennedy_power's Photostream
Hi Kennedy,
Welcome to the forum
I don't suppose you have an old single cylinder dwell meter hidden in the corner you don't need ? :)
Regards Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts