• If she deserve it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If she provoked me

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I came home and the girl i was seeing was in a pissy mood. she liked to fight with me about the girl i was with before her. well, she was making dinner and i was hungry so i made two hotdogs. she flipped. she threw the roast grabbed a knife and stabbed me. it went threw my ear and into my head and to be honest i hit her once. i then gave her the phone and said call the cops. i dont regret it. if anything i regret not leaving her crazy ass sooner then i did. anyone here can think bad of me for it and thats cool but she was one crazy bitch.

i cant add to the Pole seeing them selections wont justify me. you need a "shes insane with a knife" option.

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Damn Slayer, that chick sounded messed up. I wouldn't be able to put up with a girl that is crazy about my ex. Did she do any damage when she stabbed you? Hopefully she did some time for that.

·
Registered
57 Posts
there was a lot of blood and the cops didnt come. i got my shit out and moved. my roomate seen everything so he was my witness. we then made a few calls and got our shit out.

about 7 years after that she broke into my house about 4am when i was sleeping. i lived alone. she climbed up the fire escape and into the window. she then whet to my bedroom, kicked in the door and started screaming "who are you fucking". i pushed her out of the house and called the police. she ended up kicking the one cop in the nuts and wound up in jail. after she did some time "like 2 months" she then got put in the mental ward. ...... the whole time we were split up i never spoke to her and i still dont. shes just crazy.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts