Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After riding street bikes of all sizes and shapes for over 30 years I was faced with a major problem when I broke my back. I didn't think I'd ever be able to ride again comfortably with all the hardware in my back holding it together. I was so wrong. I found the Majesty by accident and have been in love with it ever since. I've had to do acouple things to it for my more aggressive style of riding but all in all it's been terrific. Over 13k miles in 15 months isn't to bad. I use it for work when I can which is pretty easy with all the storage for tools. The T-Max has alot of cool things that come with the spending price tag but it can't touch the Majesty for Storage or price.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just purchase a 07 majesty with 830 miles.Never had a scooter. Any advice and input on maintence and etc would be appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
oil

I have a 07 majesty 400. The book calls for 10w30 motor oil in the rear trans. the parts man at yamaha said use 10w40 motorcycle oil. I am confused. Any advice

·
Registered
7 Posts
Electric Scooter

Not only are electric bikes and scooters cheaper, safer and cleaner to operate than gas-powered vehicles - they're fun for people of all ages! Electric scooters are great for kids and act as an excellent back-up ride to school. Dad will appreciate the fresh air and cool breeze on his effortless ride to work. And retirees will find electric bikes especially useful when performing their daily commutes to the park or the corner store.
:ride:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts