Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Rick and I am new to the forum. I am looking to purchase an RD to restore with my dad. It is ok if the bike doesn't run, but I need for all of the parts to be present. Please let me know if you have anything available. I am located in TN and do not mind traveling to purchase. I really think that a project like this will help strengthen my relationship with my dad and play to both of our loves which is motorcycles. Your help is appreciated. Feel free to call me @ 615-585-0733 if you need.
Thanks again,
Rick

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
I had a guy that was selling one a few months back for about $600 and the thing was in REAL good shape. He was actually even riding around on it last summer and to be honest I was thinking of picking it up. Hopefully he'll come into my store in the next few days and I'll ask him for ya

·
Registered
2 Posts
My first time on the forum, and i saw your add. I was getting ready to post a 1973 74 rd 250 with less than 5000 miles that i have had for about 13 to 15 years I ride it once or twice about every two years. It is complete to include windshield and highway bars and luggage rack. It does however need a little T L C new rubber hoses etc. It is not really in need of an overhaul. Just a good cleaning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts