Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let fill this section up.
I have been racing PWC's since 02, I have owned them for about 12 years.
Im known on PWCYesterday and the X.
Here to help in any way if needed.
Till I learn to post my skis in the gallery, here are a few pics.
Me and my SJ at the Daytona Ride

My SJ motor and fuel cell I made

I have a 95 Blaster with this motor.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Hi QuickMick - We are glad having you here. I'm sure you will be a great help and fun to have around. Welcome to YF :howdy:
Nice Toys, I sent you a PM about the gallery.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I received it, I will figure it out and post some on it.

FYI, in that last pic with the houses in the back ground. NONE of them houses are there anymore thanks to Hurricane Ike.

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice water toys. Sorry to hear about the problems Ike caused you, probably one reason why I'm not a fan of moving down south (Hurricanes)

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum. Nice water toys. Sorry to hear about the problems Ike caused you, probably one reason why I'm not a fan of moving down south (Hurricanes)
Oh but Hurricane Gustaf sent us some killer waves for 2 days straight. Myself and a few others were right there in it tearing our stuff up.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some Pics

Everyone likes pictures don't they? Hey Adam, how much server space you have?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Unlimited space, don't worry about the uploads ! ;) as long I'm paying the bills we should be fine lol
Well now, I could use a new 2010 ski, in blue please. Oh new race gear too.
Thanks I will pm you my address so you can have it delivered.

·
Registered
28 Posts
one thing i have never rode is jetski... how about you haul one of those baby's up here to PA so i can try it out... ya know like mid july so when i flip it the water isnt freezing cold

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know quite a few guys in PA that ride skis, wetsuits come in handy up there.

Come down to our big ride in Daytona Beach FL this Jan. Last year about 300 ski's showed up. It was an awesome time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
QuickMick,

I live up here and ride a FX Cruiser HO. I work for the Sheriff's Office here and was deployed to your area during hurrican Gustaf. I saw the place before and after the storm. Wish I could have taken my jet ski with me. I was going to add a couple of picture of me riding on Lake Superior but I can't find how to attach them.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
QuickMick,

I live up here and ride a FX Cruiser HO. I work for the Sheriff's Office here and was deployed to your area during hurrican Gustaf. I saw the place before and after the storm. Wish I could have taken my jet ski with me. I was going to add a couple of picture of me riding on Lake Superior but I can't find how to attach them.
Hello Jay and welcome to YF :) You can attach the pictures using the attachement option under your post (like in the emails) or you cana lso just insert them into the post. I wrote this steps here:
http://yamahaforum.com/forums/help-desk/457-how-post-pictures.html#post2580
Hope this helps you to share your pictures with us :ride:

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QuickMick,

I hope you mean hurricane Ike. Water came up to my driveway. I drove a gp1200 from my front lawn to the lake and drove around and saw allof the destruction.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts