Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up some funny jokes you've heard or know

3 guys get sentenced to prison for 20 years for robbing a bank, a black guy, and Italian guy and a Polak.
Before getting sent into their cell which they must stay in for the entire 20 years, they are allowed to take one thing in with them.
The black guys asks for books, the Italian guy asks for his wife and the Polak asks for cigarettes.
The each get what they want and the doors close for 20 years.
After 20 years, the guards are curious to see what happened with each inmate, so the start opening the doors.
The black guy comes out trim and proper and educated to the point of a lawyer. "I'm glad I was able to get these books and I will now go towards becoming a judge."
The Italian guy comes out smiling with his wife in hand and 2 more children. "This has been fantastic for me and my wife. We now have more love for each other than ever before and 2 beautiful children."
After seeing the 2 guys and how well they present themselves, they can't wait to see what happened with the Polak. So they open his door, and even before they get a chance to full open it, the Polak runs out screaming "ANYBODY GOT A FCUKING MATCH?!"

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
I'm glad you don't smoke Chris :rofl:

A woman scanned the guests at a party and spotted an attractive man standing alone. She approached him.

'My name is Carmen,' she told him.

'That's a beautiful name,' he replied, 'Is it a family
name?'

'No,' she replied. 'I gave it to myself. It reflects the things I
like most, cars and men. What's your name?' she asked.

He paused and thought a moment, 'B. J. Titsengolf.'

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
-What do you do if a blonde throws a grenade at you?
pull the pin and throw it back
-How many blondes does it take to change a lightbulb?
Three, 1 to hold the lightbulb and 2 to spin the ladder

Two blondes lock thier keys in their car. One of the blondes tries to get the car door open while the other blonde stands around watching.
After a few minutes of trying the first blonde goes: "Damn it, this is hard."
To which the other blonde says: "Hurry up, it's starting to look like it's gonna rain and the top is down."

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
-What do you do if a blonde throws a grenade at you?
pull the pin and throw it back
-How many blondes does it take to change a lightbulb?
Three, 1 to hold the lightbulb and 2 to spin the ladder

Two blondes lock thier keys in their car. One of the blondes tries to get the car door open while the other blonde stands around watching.
After a few minutes of trying the first blonde goes: "Damn it, this is hard."
To which the other blonde says: "Hurry up, it's starting to look like it's gonna rain and the top is down."
The old ones are the best :applause.:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts