Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
this place is so empty it echos I do own an XJ900S which happens to be a sports/tourer has any one else got a bike in the same genre ?
Regards Jim

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've got something that fits in that genre.....
but it's made by brand "H" :paranoid:

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got something that fits in that genre.....
but it's made by brand "H" :paranoid:
Hi
But I know that !!! While I'm here I guess it would be good to understand where I am going wrong ... is it translation or am I a total arse .... I'd love to know
Well you got a Honda & I got a Yam who's worried ?
Regards Jim

·
Registered
82 Posts
You're not going wrong.....
It's just the usual translation issue that gets scrambled as it crosses the pond mate.:)

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're not going wrong.....
It's just the usual translation issue that gets scrambled as it crosses the pond mate.:)
Hi
do you want to translate for me as when I do it myself I tend to drop myself in it ... if not I'll just annoy everyone until they do the UK english language course lol
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Look Jim, no offense, no worries and I apologize for any misunderstandings in our conversations!

I shot darts with your guys in Hong Kong during the early 70s while serving six years in the Navy. I found them to be fun blokes to party with!!!

I've just been yanking your chain and you are alright by me! I get your sense of humor and respect your history with all things that have wheels.

I've owned a Dax Rush Lotus Seven kit car and crew three different Sports Car Club of America rides including a "Swift" with a Vauxhall engine, an '86"Ralt" (wrecked), a '91 "Reynard", both with turbo charged Audi A4 engines, plus a first generation Stohr with a Yamaha R1 engine at tracks around Northern California.

We just speak different terminology and my main goal being on this forum via Adams invitation is to engage “Off-Road” folks in the Land Access FIGHT here in the States!

All My Best!!!

Bob
Hi Bob,

not a problem here in the UK green lanes only have local council problems and can be over come if you have a government problem I will help in any way I can ... showing the UK local/national government can be taken to task or in the same point the US government .. but to a degree is your local government like the TV suggests it is ... if so i'm not going to get banged up for a local beef
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Crazy Brit comiserates

Thanks Jim! There is no helping our Government locally or from abroad regarding Public Land Access issues without a massive outcry from and unification of the current 48 -51 million Off Highway Vehicle users, SSDD!!! The FIGHT continues . . .
I might be thick here, but correct me if I am wrong, you don't have local government only national ? In the UK Land issues are settled by local government rather than Westminster, As I work in local government I do get issues early and can react to them Work place and make sure things are kept in place ... but if these issues are addressed by your congress (?) you don't stand a chance d just as I guess those assemblies would just rubber stamp your local government's wishes
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Let's Get Back On Topic

This area is for dialogue pertaining to touring/sports touring bikes off the wall comments should be left in the 'off topic' areas, so to get back onto topic has any one got a Yamaha tourer !
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
For some odd reason this thread is the spammer's favorite one. don't worry about them guys just ban them. [posts will be removed]

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts