Yamaha Forums banner
241 - 260 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, my name is Tony, I currently live in San Antonio Texas but plan to move to Florida in the not too distant future. I just bought a 1976 DT400, I had one back in the day when I was a young Paratrooper at Ft. Bragg and have always regretted selling it, loved riding it in the woods and trails at Ft. Bragg. Got it for what I think is a great price on e-bay.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nator Tot intro

Hey guys. Name's Nate, I'm 31 and I currently live in central Washington with my wife, Mandy, and our dog, Aspen. I've been riding motorcycles since I was 13. I've been on my Yammerha (07 R1) for close to 4 years now and I love it. I'm serving on active duty in the Army as an Explosive Ordnance Disposal tech. I love hanging out with my friends, playing guitar, drinking ice cold beer and blowing stuff up. My current goals for the bike are installing a PCV that I just purchased along with an Auto Tuner as well as upgrading/replacing the plastics.

I look forward to talking with and getting to know all of you.

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello

Just joined the forum and hope to get some great advice and help. I am looking at a 2015 Yamaha V Star 950 Tourer with only 2,375 miles on it. It looks great and clean, but I haven't been able to ride yet due to weather.
I am looking for any advice or concerns before I pull the trigger.

Travis

·
Registered
3 Posts
New guy in the house!

>:)Hi everyone. Im Alan from the Great State of Alabama.I just bought my first 4whlr after 54 years of wanting one so I bought 2 lol! I love it but I've come to the conclusion that its NOT a cheap hobby! I dont regret it at all tho.

·
Registered
2 Posts
cheers for the add

Hi, and thanks for adding me... I am David, I'm from Australia, and have been riding on and off for around 30 years... Recently purchased a 1996 TT600E Belgarda due to some sad midlife crisis thing, and it needs a little bit of work, hence me joining your fine forum in the hope that some of you good people may be able to give me some help...
Thanks again

·
Registered
1 Posts
My name is Basil. I live in the middle of Michigan's mitten. I started riding in 1966, and have owned, at one time or another, a whole bunch of bikes. Currently, there's a a 1600 Roadstar sharing the garage with a 1000 and a 1500 Goldwings.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey everyone!

Hey guys and gals! My name is Severin and I'm from WV. I've been into riding pretty much my whole life but currently I only have a ttr50 to ride lmao. Its actually my boys, but he also has a yfz50 quad to ride so I putt around on the dirtbike more often than not while he's riding his quad. I've mainly made this account to research and talk about my boys yfz50 a bit but plan on getting myself something to ride sooner rather than later so then ill be talking about that also haha. But its super nice to meet all of yall and stay safe riding out there!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

Hello, I'm Vytas from Alberta,Canada and I haven't ridden in about 15 years but I just picked up a '79 XS750 that I picked up as project for me and my 9 year old daughter that I'd like to convert into a café racer. If anybody has any leads on parts here please let me know!

·
Registered
2 Posts
My name is David Barber. I have a late 90’s Yamaha G16 gas golf cart. Every now and then I have some problems with it, and I’m hoping this forum will provide some useful info for me when that happens. As well maybe I’ll see a post that I can share info

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone, my name is James. I am 49 and have been riding dirt bike since I was 14! 3 years ago I decided to take up street cruising. Now wishing I had done it sooner. I have a lot of automotive experience, but less on motorcycles but willing to learn. I own a 2000 vstar classic at the moment. I would like to thank the forums for allowing me to join. Well enough of me .... ride free everyone and keep the rubber on the road!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am Deepak Pandey. I am working in DxBasket as digital Marketing. DxBasket is one of the best eCommerce app development company,

<a href="https://www.dxbasket.com/how-much-does-an-e-commerce-mobile-app-like-groupon-cost/">Best shopping App Development Comapany</a>
<a href="https://www.dxbasket.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-develop-an-e-pharmacy-app-like-medlife/">Top Online Medicine Delivery App Development Firm</a>
<a href="https://www.dxbasket.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-develop-an-e-pharmacy-app-like-medlife/">Top Online Drugs Development agency</a>
<a href="https://www.dxbasket.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-develop-an-e-pharmacy-app-like-medlife/">Top Shopping App Development Company</a>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Introduction

Hi im Cody i started riding when i was 5 , mostly dirt bikes 4 wheelers. I got the bug for street bikes around 18. I ended up getting a 1200 buell. Sold it to my dad for ticket money because of the buell. Then about 8 year's ago my wife bought me a 94 yzf600r thundercat.

241 - 260 of 264 Posts