Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. This thread is for a written intro, you can also post a pic of you/your current ride in this threadhttp://www.triumph675.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=109. You can also make use of our Photo Gallery, see the link in the navigation bar on any of the forum screens.

Well, my name's Adam. I'm 33 and live in Florida. I started riding 6 years ago on an '86 Ninja 1000R, I sold it and bought a new FZ6. I also enjoy riding ATVs and working on getting a side x side Rhino.
So why did I start this site? Good question.. I don't really know! I guess I thought it'd be fun Also because I've put 22,000 kms on the two bikes - no problems so far, knock on wood. :)

Happy and safe riding to everyone

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
My name's Chris from Illinois (Chicago suburbs) and am 25. I started riding in August 2008 with a '99 R6 I bought. Over the winter wanted something newer so I ended up picking up an '09 R6. Got pics in my album of both bikes.

Just remember, wearing your gear can be the difference between life and death

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well, my name is Mario, I have just started riding this year (yup first time/nob) I ride a '99 R6 which is pretty good considering the unexperience. I am from Chicago and in the process of learning everything about the world of bikes.
So far it has been safe but there have been scary moments. Hope to get some advice and guidance from the experts here. Keep it safe.

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Just let you guys know about Mario, muffin is his nickname (long story), he never rode a bike and was scared chitless about riding. He helped me buy my '09 R6 and since he helped me, I wanted to help him. My '99 R6 was gonna sit around, so I told him to ride that so he can get some practice.
So far he's doing great. No major problems, just taking it slow.
He's proof that you can start out on a 600 and not have a hard time.
Welcome muffin :D

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
9 Posts
My name's Chris from Illinois
My name is Brian, Im a new vendor
My name is Shelli and I'm from Florida
Well, my name is Mario, I have just started riding this year
New guy here sending out a great big welcome to all the other new members.

This forum is going to be big. Adam has done a great job putting it together. Everybody is going to be looking around, shaking hands with new people for quite awhile.

:howdy:

EDIT:
I edit most of my post (ditzy) but I had to bail on this one before I was done getting quotes. I hope I got them all.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
hello new here just checking in i build custom Yamaha golf carts and also sell them as a side hobby. im glad to help any one out in any way.:howdy:
Electric or gas power?

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Hey. My name is Brandon and I drive an '08 Raptor 700r. I live in Tucson, AZ on Davis-Monthan AFB so year round riding weather is a plus. I made my Raptor street legal so I drive it to work every day. Doesn't get much better than that! :) Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 264 Posts