Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, If the website dies on you and you get a blank/error page saying: internal server error please report it in here and don't panic :)
This will happen because we are reaching our bandwidth quota, which means we are using more resources (games etc,...) the good news are I can always increase the resources, the bad (not really, thanks to Chris for donating his old bike to support YF lol j/k)) one are the bills will go up..
I'm not worrying about it since all this are good signs :)

Thank you for your time and for Chris stealing our bandwidth playing p0rn games on the arcades lol j/k

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Hi Guys, If the website dies on you and you get a blank/error page saying: internal server error please report it in here and don't panic :)
This will happen because we are reaching our bandwidth quota, which means we are using more resources (games etc,...) the good news are I can always increase the resources, the bad (not really, thanks to Chris for donating his old bike to support YF lol j/k)) one are the bills will go up..
I'm not worrying about it since all this are good signs :)

Thank you for your time and for Chris stealing our bandwidth playing p0rn games on the arcades lol j/k
Hi Adam,
I thought it was down to BT ..... but if you need money just ask
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes Thanks to Chris and his old R1 we sold this week end on an auction! lol j/k
I don't like to ask for money, However like mentioned before there's a premium memberships available to purchase to support YF not me! lol
there's the link again: http://yamahaforum.com/forums/payments.php
;p
Chris If I was richer than Bill Gates I will buy the whole YAMAHA corporation and rename it Polski Motors just for fun! :)

Thanks Guys!

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Chris If I was richer than Bill Gates I will buy the whole YAMAHA corporation and rename it Polski Motors just for fun! :)
:yourock:
All I ask, is that you take care off all the guys that helped start this site off right (all the members to this point). I say get each of us the Yami of our choice :tongue:

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Yes Thanks to Chris and his old R1 we sold this week end on an auction! lol j/k
I don't like to ask for money, However like mentioned before there's a premium memberships available to purchase to support YF not me! lol
there's the link again: http://yamahaforum.com/forums/payments.php
;p

Thanks Guys!
hmm perhaps the name should be Polski-Fiat !!! ( a car of the 70's .. became a Lada)
but if you want premium members not a problem I'll do it but there is that point with the investments I have ,if cashed in, I could have a good stake in YMC ... at the moment it's a buyers market
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Job done !
Regards Jim

Reactions: Adam

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you JimR! I would of sending you a nice juicy steak but by the time you get it in U.K it will be aged which is not bad.
Again, Thank for the support!

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Thank you JimR! I would of sending you a nice juicy steak but by the time you get it in U.K it will be aged which is not bad.
Again, Thank for the support!
Not a problem Adam
if you ask something of me I will do my up most to oblige ,,, the steak would be good but I guess if you research were I live (county) ... sorry there is 2 Worcestershire & Herefordshire you will find we do good quality steaks !!! pop over for one !!!
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As I'm planning to visit my cousin in the U.K with my gf, I will definitely show up for a good juicy steak! just keep your promise :)

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
As I'm planning to visit my cousin in the U.K with my gf, I will definitely show up for a good juicy steak! just keep your promise :)
Hi Adam
not a problem .... as all unfolds every thing will be ok .... (sorry UK talk) ..
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I will hit ya' up for a lifetime membership also when I get paid Friday. Those T-Shirts you guys have been brainstorming would be a great way to raise some extra money. I know I would buy one. I would even pay a little extra to have my screen name added to it like you were saying

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
not sure why, but I lost two HIGH scores from the arcade, because it didnt save it to wherever it was suppose to.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will hit ya' up for a lifetime membership also when I get paid Friday. Those T-Shirts you guys have been brainstorming would be a great way to raise some extra money. I know I would buy one. I would even pay a little extra to have my screen name added to it like you were saying
Thank you Stuckey, We'll get some bad a$$ shirts released soon, I don't want the regular standard cheap looking shirt! :)

not sure why, but I lost two HIGH scores from the arcade, because it didnt save it to wherever it was suppose to.
Sorry to hear that, I'm not sure why.. I will look into it, if it happen again, let me know and I will remove the game.. I will be adding more games soon, I have over 1000 games! Adding them weekly might sound a better idea than daily.
Thank you for reporting QuickMick.

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Sure it did! :blah1: You are just mad becuase I was smoking your scores! Admit it, its the Skee ball score that has you in a tissy? :duel: LOL
Lol
You really never had a problem? I notice that when I play one game a few times in a row, it tends to give me that message. I think Adam put a block on how many times I can play games each day :nono:

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Lol
You really never had a problem? I notice that when I play one game a few times in a row, it tends to give me that message. I think Adam put a block on how many times I can play games each day :nono:
No I had those problems also! I played commando 2 for 2 hours and it did that to me! I would have been more mad if I wasnt at work! LOL He just doent want you to go crazy trying to beat my scores! LOL

1 - 20 of 37 Posts