Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As title,
this is how headlight and drl were upgraded:
I was super impressed because it jumped to the next level of apparel.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Light Pattern — It Really Matters!!
Some owners may ignore that the LED light pattern goes wrong after the upgrade. It can cause glaring and blinding issues regarding the quality of the LED headlight bulb. My Zuma's headlight is of the basetype "H7", so the correct pattern should have a obvious cutline as shown:

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Automotive lighting Asphalt

LED turn signal bulbs on my Zuma:
Surly how super bright they are! If you plan to upgrade the turn signal bulbs, it is more reliable to select the "anti hyper flash" bulbs. Otherwise, you might need a flasher to keep them away from that.

Front:
Automotive lighting Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel

Rear:
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

LED brake light bulbs on my Zuma:
I think the brighter brake light bulb has better ability to save my life 🤣.

This was the original halogen bulb:
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Vehicle Automotive lighting

This is the LED bulb:
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Land vehicle Vehicle

-------------------

I have been in a good mood for such the flawless upgrade. If you would like to know more about the installation, knowledge or concerns, or are interested in my sharing, feel free to leave a comment. Thank ya for watching!! 😎

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts