Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pre ordered 2021 fx svho limited in October. Delivery and/or shipping date has changed half dozen times. Dealership has no answers as to why keeps being delayed. Then I hear horror rumor and stories that I should get money back because it’s not coming. So frustrated. Just looking for anything positive.

·
Super Moderator
'03 VStar 650 Classic,'06 Stratoliner,'01 1600 Roadstar Silverado
14 Posts
Here is the corporate contact numbers, I would call them and find out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you but I did that and the Yamaha marine customer support person would give me absolutely nothing to go except repeating over and over that my dealership has all the information and I have to go through them.

·
Super Moderator
'03 VStar 650 Classic,'06 Stratoliner,'01 1600 Roadstar Silverado
14 Posts
That is stupid, it sounds like your dealer either doesn't know what he is doing or he doesn't want to give a refund.I would try contacting another dealer before cancelling

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The dealership is 4th best dealer for Yamaha in the country. Did a lot of research to select them to buy from. Just lost as to what my next move is. Guess I’m just at both Yamaha and the dealerships mercy and waiting.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello DacsDough,

I know that you’ve probably heard this before, but due to the world-wide pandemic getting parts is very difficult to get. What would normally take a week or two to get my motor scooter parts now takes several months. I’ve heard that trucks and cars have been terribly back-ordered. Obviously your dealer doesn’t want to lose an order by giving you this bad news, but it seems pretty obvious.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts