Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
That is hard to say. I have jumped pretty high a bunch of times. This one I hit about 15 feet in the air on an 85 foot table top and doing a nac nac by the way. :smirk: This is on the way down but you get the point.

This was also a big jump. I like the look back also!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
That's pretty high :thumbsup: i wonder what's the side effects of jumping that high, does it affect your knee/joints? :alarm:

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
That's pretty high :thumbsup: i wonder what's the side effects of jumping that high, does it affect your knee/joints? :alarm:
Not really the shocks and tires take most of the impact. Also if you hit the gas when you land the foward movement makes the downward impact far less.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
The tallest jump I have ever done was off of a berm at the track. Not sure on exactly how tall I was but I jumped over 2 stock width 400ex's the short way (sideways) and I was high as hell! And.....no landing ramp so I did botom out and it did hurt like a son of a bitch lmao. The lip of the berm was about 5 feet tall so any ideas of how high i got? I was in 3rd gear on a plus 1 sproket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts