Yamaha Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry my 1st post is about help, but you will find I am more taker then giver just because I am usually clueless in matters like this. Tried searching but was unable to find any threads. I have a 2011 G29 that I updated to lithium batteries about a year ago. I do not think the issue has anything to do with that, just an FYI in case it might. I just noticed in last 48 hours that I have no "control" of my accretor. Meaning it is 100% power or it is nothing, or jerky at best. The pedal is working fine, it has nice range of motion, it just seems like I used to be abled to go various speeds, not just all or nothing and that seems to be gone. As I said, just out of the blue. I am not a real mechanical type person, but I do try and fix my stuff when possible. i.e. I am a Cheap Screw. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sorry my 1st post is about help, but you will find I am more taker then giver just because I am usually clueless in matters like this. Tried searching but was unable to find any threads. I have a 2011 G29 that I updated to lithium batteries about a year ago. I do not think the issue has anything to do with that, just an FYI in case it might. I just noticed in last 48 hours that I have no "control" of my accretor. Meaning it is 100% power or it is nothing, or jerky at best. The pedal is working fine, it has nice range of motion, it just seems like I used to be abled to go various speeds, not just all or nothing and that seems to be gone. As I said, just out of the blue. I am not a real mechanical type person, but I do try and fix my stuff when possible. i.e. I am a Cheap Screw. Anyone have any suggestions?
This is my guess....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts