Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Is there anyone out there with one of these ?
It would be good to hear from someone who was at the party !
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is that?
Hi
It's a Sake cup Sake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia with which we toasted Yamaha's next 25 years. It was one hell of a party in Tokyo and the commitment made then by us all but, to date, I have never found anyone of the 1000,s of guests from all over the world that seem to have any interest in either using the Net or talking about the party & the awesome ice scupltures
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi
Here is the inside

It was well difficult to do the toast as we all had loads of beers by the time the Sake boxes appeared drinking out of a square wooden box was beyond most ..... in fact from what I can remember some where turned into ash trays ..... not mine I did the Sake and took the box back to Blighty !
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's really freaking cool. Nice to have a souvenir like that
Hi
Sake does 'burn the throat' so was not to cool :) The party was some thing else .... do I need to add a pic of the XS1100 clock also ? I guess not as it came from a bygone age and who's worried but I guess at the 50 year bash the attendees had an R1 or R6 clock and a high tech Sake cup blue tooth & a least 20GB :):)
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Post up what you got. I'm always down for seeing how Yamaha parties!
Hi,
I'll try to photo the clock but as it is 29 years old the colours are lost unless you have it in your hand but I'll try to add a photo that looks good rather than a washed out clock !
Regards JIm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts