Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving Day.

Whether you are staying home or going home for the holiday, please stay safe and drive safely. have a blessed holiday and post after and tell us what you had for your thanksgiving feast.

peace out!

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Good call Adam. Thanks guys and everyone have a good gobble gobble (if that's your sort of thing).

p.s.
Please nobody get trampled on black friday. I am gonna stay away from all malls from friday til about February cause of the MAD crowds

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Good call Adam. Thanks guys and everyone have a good gobble gobble (if that's your sort of thing).

p.s.
Please nobody get trampled on black friday. I am gonna stay away from all malls from friday til about February cause of the MAD crowds
When's the holiday .....??? we have to make do with xmas lol
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Thanksgiving is on this Thursday, November 26th. :banana:
Oh Ok,
is it like Xmas ? 2 days of wanton merry making ??? bah humbug !!!:smirk:
Regards Jim

·
Registered
82 Posts
Oh Ok,
is it like Xmas ? 2 days of wanton merry making ??? bah humbug !!!:smirk:
Regards Jim
For Me, it's having to put up with my Monster-In-Law :thumbsdown: for a few hours on Thursday......
But since the snow has made an early appearance this year......Black Friday is PRIME time for some SKIING! :banana:

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
For Me, it's having to put up with my Monster-In-Law :thumbsdown: for a few hours on Thursday......
But since the snow has made an early appearance this year......Black Friday is PRIME time for some SKIING! :banana:
Could you explain black friday ? is that like the south sea bubble ?
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Could you explain black friday ? is that like the south sea bubble ?
Regards Jim
It's the day after thanksgiving were all the stores have great deals for Christmas and some people actually fight for items:bonk:. For smarter people it's just a well deserved day off from work or shcool :cheers:

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
It's the day after thanksgiving were all the stores have great deals for Christmas and some people actually fight for items:bonk:. For smarter people it's just a well deserved day off from work or shcool :cheers:
Last year a few people actually died. I know one for sure got pushed and then trampled to death at a Walmart, and all for a cheap laptop. Yet another reason for me to stay away from Walmart

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes I remember the guy who died last year at Walmart (NJ).
I will look online if there's any deals to buy a storage/external hard drive to backup my stuff :geek:

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
That means it's lash day sod the shopping just order it online early then wonder off down the pub for a bit !
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
That means you fall into the smart people catagory!!:thumbsup:
New Year's Day here is the same ... buy the stuff online on new years morning (5 am or when ever you get back from the party) sleep till 11:00am ... then the pubs are open .... stay there till closing time (yes the pubs do have to shut here).
Day sorted :cheers:
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know it's over and especially for me because since we left the people that invited us, it was really over for good.. no leftovers to eat :banghead:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts